Taylor is a NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant. Taylor grew up in Northwest Arkansas attending the University of Arkansas where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology. His interest in orthopedics started at an early age watching his dad take care of the athletes and people in our community. Taylor received his Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Roc, graduating with high honors. He is excited to be back in NWA to serve the people in this community and beyond.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arkansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Has a passion for sports and competition. Takes part in several local men’s basketball leagues.
- Had shoulder injury and experienced the process from surgery to recovery and being able to return to things he enjoys.
- Avid fly fishermen who enjoys catching fish on self-tied flies.
- Passionate Hog fan and alumni. You can catch Taylor at any Razorback sporting event.