Board Certified Nurse Practitioner through ANCC and AANP. Native of Northwest Arkansas. Graduated from the University of Arkansas with my BSN. Graduated from the University of Central Arkansas with MSN. Graduated from Duke University with a certificate in Orthopedics for Nurse Practitioners.
I have been working in Orthopedics for over 7 years and enjoy helping people get better and get back to enjoying the things they love.Associations
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- National Association of Orthopedic Nurses
- I enjoy traveling. Have lived and worked in China and Thailand
- Enjoy being outdoors hiking or at ball games with my family
- Was a competitive athlete myself until a career ending knee injury that lead me to love Orthopedics.
- In my free time now my Husband Kaleb and I are enjoying being new parents to twin boys Henry and Easton born June 21, 2019