Lane grew up in Memphis, TN before attending the University of Arkansas where he was decathlete on the men’s track and field team while obtaining his Bachelor’s degree. He then attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center where he received his Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Having been actively involved with sports throughout his life, he always wanted to pursue orthopedics. He is excited to return to the Northwest Arkansas area to be a part of the AOS team.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Loves competing in and watching sports
- Huge fan of the Hogs and Memphis Grizzlies
- Has an English bulldog named Wisha
- Was a patient of AOS while competing for the Razorback track and field team