Cara Shelby attended the University of Central Arkansas and graduated summa cum laude with her bachelor’s degree in Radiography. She later attended Southern Illinois University to complete her master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies. After graduation, she decided to return to her home state to provide care to the Arkansas community.
Because of her radiology background, she has always been interested in orthopedics and is very excited to be a part of the AOS team.
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arkansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Enjoys going to Razorback sporting events, traveling, hiking, and spending time with family and friends
- Has a dog named Toby
- Was very involved in dance growing up. Performed on drill teams and at a dance studio
- Born and raised in Fort Smith, Arkansas