Molly Allen has been a Family Nurse Practitioner since 2017. She completed her undergraduate nursing
degree at University of Arkansas and then attended Missouri State University where she earned her Doctorate
in Nursing Practice. She is board certified through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Associations:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks
- Molly and her husband Corbin love spending time with their daughter Birdie.
- They enjoy traveling, especially to visit family and friends.
- She enjoys outdoor sports and activities, visiting National Parks, and attending Razorback games.